“KULTURAUSTAUSCH” is the magazine for international perspectives. It is published quarterly and presents international cultural relations from fresh perspectives. We focus on people and regions that rarely feature in the German debate.
Renowned authors such as Serhij Zhadan, Fatou Diome, Liao Yiwu, Ibram X. Kendi or Gioconda Belli have their say, as do other voices from around the globe from Afghan women doctors to mine workers in Congo to racing drivers from Qatar.
An advisory board including experts from the spheres of politics, science, media and culture advises the editorial staff on the selection of the main topics:
- Jagoda Marinić, writer and journalist, Heidelberg
- Thomas Macho, cultural scientist, Vienna
- Evelyn Roll, journalist, Berlin
- Aleš Šteger, author, Ljubljana
- Fatima Remli, podcaster and moderator, Cologne
- Theo Geißler (guest status), publisher, Regensburg
The editorial team of KULTURAUSTAUSCH works from Berlin, but most of our authors are based somewhere else: in Lagos, Taipei or Bogotá, for example. Would you like to contact the editorial team, send us feedback or send a message to one of our contributors?